Monday 30 July 2012

Heartfelt thanks and Gingerbread people!

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to say  a huge thankyou to everybody who left a comment on my first blog so far.  It absolutely means the world to me that you're here and that you enjoy my creations so much! You have sincerely touched my heart with your words!

I'm not a great Artist, but I do thoroughly enjoy surprising people, making you smile, and most of all, putting a warm glow in your heart when you sit opening your mail! That's the most important and most rewarding thing for me, just knowing how much love I've put into my work and sending a small part of that out there to you guys, all over the world. I love being able to do that! :)
So thankyou, thankyou, thankyou. I love you all!

On another note, it is 2:30am (as I type) Yes, I always stay up this late, and I have an army of Gingerbread ladies in my baking tray, along with an even bigger army of mini Gingerbreads! Matter of fact, the baking tray looks like a Gingerbread maternity wing!












See? :)

I have to make sure that I remember to add some icing to the ladies skirts before they all go in the oven.

The Gingerbreads are all Cab's (Cabochons) which are flat-back items that I create specially for phone covers.  I only started making Cab's a few months ago and I'm really enjoying it, but thats a whole other story for a whole other blog. ;)

Until then....

Sending you all hugs and smiles!

~ Miss Candy xoxox

3 comments:

  1. Miss Candy,
    As a proper English Gingerbread father I find it most distressing and quite shocking that you might "forget" to add skirts to the Ginger girls. I can only imagine the problems that may occur if the girls appear bottomless in public. You have so much talent and an incredible business. I wouldn't want you to lose your job for "contributing to the deliquency of a
    minor". Not that I would do something like that. ;)
    Sincerely,
    Sir Gerald A. Gingerbread III

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Sincerest apologies to you Mr Gingerbread, the skirt decor is being applied as we speak!

      Delete
  2. *snicker* Awesome, and they look amazing even without the skirts... not saying to leave them off of course.
    Keep up the good work and please.. more more more!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete