Sunday 5 August 2012

And we have winners!

Hi everyone!

First of all I must say, please excuse me if this blog sounds rubbish in any way whatsoever, I've had a crappy headache all day and nothing to take for it until tomorrow, but hopefully it will be gone by then.

So, moving on to more important matters! :)

Again, a huge massive thankyou to each and every one of you who has left a comment. You are all so super sweet and kind and lovely and it's so great to have you all here, the fact that you enjoy my Artwork means the absolute world to me, you have no idea!

I have decided to choose ....not one, but FOUR lucky winners for this giveaway!!! :) Why? Because I have this overwhelming need to send everyone in the world a little something special to make them smile, but unfortunately for me, I don't have the time or the supplies, so I'm choosing four of you. I WISH I could choose ALL of you, but four is better than one, right? :)

So here goes...

My four lucky winners are:

TexasKeri

Jessica Minning

Janet Weidner

sweetsimplekay

Please email me with your postal details. My email address is on the front page of my website - artsandcandies.com

Thankyou again to all who left a comment, all of your words meant so much to me and I will of course have more giveaways in the future! :)

Big hugs to all of you & thankyou for reading.

~ Miss Candy xoxox

5 comments:

  1. thank you hunny i cant believe am one of the winners loll i just emailed you am so excited and congrats to the other 3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG-- Thank you so much Miss Candy!!! I am overwhelmed & so excited!!! You just made an "old lady" extremely happy!!! I'll send my info to you just as soon as I figure it out! =) (not to worry- I have young tech savvy grandkids to help me out) Thank you, thank you, thank you again!!!
    Congrats to you also Sweetsimple kay, Jess, & Tex!! Wonderful day for all of us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay congrats to the lucky winners! I guarantee you won't be disappointed :D Get them goodies across the seas Miss Candy! GoGoGo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrates to the winners wooooot

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your headache is gone today. Life suddenly becomes 10X more difficult when having to combine a "to do" list with a headache that refuses to leave! Thank you so very much for the honor of winning something wonderful. I know all the winners are excited too!!! It is a great way to "roll out" your new blog. I'll be sending you an email. Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete